• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unwritten rules question - true story.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Shirley her hand would fall off?
    :sigh: off the wrist then - pedant!

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I'm with Winston on this
    jaw jaw is better than paw paw
    I agree....

But generally the only reason a man is friends with a woman is because she won't have sex with him.....

probably

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I meant that men are more likely to forgive their wives having a relationship with another man if no sex is involved than they are to forgive a one night stand.
      Originally posted by original PM View Post
      erm that's called being friends - which is fine?
      Most people don't have an emotionally intimate relationship with their friends, sharing secrets, etc. Intimacy is the thing.

Of course some people do, and women are often that intimate with women friends, but good friends falling into something deeper is pretty common both as a way for couples to get together, and for marriages to get broken - intimacy of one kind tends to lead to intimacy of another.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X