• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Awards/Survey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Congrats to TheFAQQer, Zeity, and Pondy's mate

And, of course to doodab, wherever he may be invoicing now
    +1

Well done all.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

While the users who won the award are surely brilliant, there are others like tractor, Bolshie (at times), NLUK, d000hg, Sue Ellen who provide very practical advice and keep users off mumsnet !

Comment

Thanks to the sockie army
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Congratulations TheFaQQer!

Comment

It's good to see that it's my sockies from the General forum that won

Comment

My mate says thank you!

He also says "Please stay away from using Ketchup for a while. I see danger coming. Thus saith the lord."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Congrats to TheFAQQer, Zeity, and Pondy's mate

And, of course to doodab, wherever he may be invoicing now
                WHS, congrats guys, deserving winners all round. Is there a proper prize?

Pondy, pull your finger out and update your thread - I need to know what catastrophes to avoid!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  While the users who won the award are surely brilliant, there are others like tractor, Bolshie (at times), NLUK, d000hg, Sue Ellen who provide very practical advice and keep users off mumsnet !
                  NLUK has had his, and we all know tractor is just a keyboard warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    WHS, congrats guys, deserving winners all round. Is there a proper prize?

Pondy, pull your finger out and update your thread - I need to know what catastrophes to avoid!
                    Done. Slackness was due to me and he still has access to the hotline.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      All votes for NorthernLad are fake by default.
                      You are making a dangerous assumption I got any votes at all!!!
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X