• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got spam from myjobmatcher today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got spam from myjobmatcher today?

As their just sent me a list of vaguely appropriate jobs. Its almost as if they have a 3 year old CV stolen from an agency.

The really annoying bit is I can't see anything like an unsubscribe button.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

I've been getting emails since Friday.
    I thought it had something to do with the fact I'd uploaded my cv to various sites

Im trying to remove details also

Comment

Add me to the list....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        As their just sent me a list of vaguely appropriate jobs. Its almost as if they have a 3 year old CV stolen from an agency.

The really annoying bit is I can't see anything like an unsubscribe button.
        Report spam / Add to spam.

Comment

Yep, I've had one yesterday and one today.

There's an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've reset my password on the account that they created for me, so that I could remove some details.

All it says is "You were referred by one of our many partners" and although there is a CV section, there is nothing in there for me to be able to see. Dunno what they are "matching" to, then (the email had about 30% relevancy at the most).
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Through registering with our partner Applitracker, your account with MyJobMatcher.com has now been created.
              (Never registered with applitracker either)

Comment

There's a few people on their Twitter feed complaining of the same thing.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I got them too but blocked the email domain. I don't like clicking 'unsubscribe' on something I've not subscribed to.

I also got one from Worklifers today after they had "received my CV online". They said I had opted into a service that recruiters offer via online job boards. Can't remember doing that one either.

Comment

Yes, I've been getting them since December... http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ad-enough.html
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X