Glamour model opposes topless picture demise in The Sun Glamour model opposes topless picture demise in The Sun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 19

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Default Glamour model opposes topless picture demise in The Sun

She's got a point... how is a minority making making chances? I guess the same as the tories, somehow they're in power without a majority vote.

BBC News - Glamour model opposes topless picture demise in The Sun

Glamour model opposes topless picture demise in The Sun
    20 January 2015 Last updated at 18:19 GMT
    Glamour model Laura Lacole has defended the right of women to appear topless in The Sun.
    It comes as the Rupert Murdoch newspaper appears to have dropped its long-running series of topless model photos on Page Three.
    Lacole said she wanted to be free to "openly express that part of myself", adding that people "are willing to appreciate that".
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

My post count is Majestic

d000hg - scorchio!

Why on earth would you think you have a right to appear in someone else's newspaper?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

Super poster

Eirikur - scorchio!

Why do they call these girls glamour models?
    They are unglamorous, uneducated, low class and heavily siliconised

Super poster

MicrosoftBob is NOT a disguised employee

Amateur Photographers will suffer as well, it will be harder to justify page 3 style shoots where scantily clad chavs try to pose in exchange for 'exposure' and the forlorn hope of a modelling career

Banned

FatLazyContractor is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    Why do they call these girls glamour models?
    They are Chavettes
    FTFY

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Chav

You know before I heard it I always thought it was pronounced 'Chhhave'

Jimmy Carr

Some other favourites

'I went up to the airport information desk. I said: "How many airports are there in the world?"'

'I'm not saying Michael Jackson is guilty. But if I was a billionaire paedophile, I’d buy a funfair for my back garden.'
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Lord of the Vectras

VectraMan - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Dirty old men with cameras will suffer as well, it will be harder to justify page 3 style shoots where scantily clad chavs try to pose in exchange for 'exposure' and the forlorn hope of a modelling career
    FTFY.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Banned

SpontaneousOrder 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Why on earth would you think you have a right to appear in someone else's newspaper?
    Why would someone have a right to dip into my pocket to fund the NHS against my will?

I suspect what she is getting at is that it's none of the femi-morons' business and they should get a life.

Super poster

pjclarke 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Why would someone have a right to dip into my pocket to fund the NHS against my will?
    Dunno, but the people of Huntingdon are very grateful to you.
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

My post count is Majestic

NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

If Page 3 goes, it's a purely commercial decision by Murdoch and his lackeys. Note that Murdoch, when thinking out loud on Twitter about the subject over the last few months, made reference to young women fashionably dressed as an alternative. Assuming "fashionably dressed" means "in expensive lingerie", that's exactly what the Sun appears to have shifted to.

Next: manufacturers of expensive lingerie pay News Inc (or whatever it's called this week) a "sponsorship fee" for their products to appear. Kerching!