• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Say what you really mean Boris, don't beat about the bush....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like him best of all potential Tory PMs.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      is it the cold weather that is making you lefties so miserable?
      Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

HTH. Does it mess with your head, somedays, being a human parasite?
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Whenever I get full of self hate and low self esteem, I find an international heritage site to desecrate, or a political HQ to scrawl misogynist slogans on. Its never happened yet, but then again, I havn't joined the greens yet
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Boris
          The type of people who are likely to get involved in ISIS or get radicalised are the same sorts of people who are vulnerable to getting dragged into drug gangs or other types of criminal activity.

They are just young men in desperate need of self-esteem who do not have a particular mission in life, who feel that they are losers and this thing makes them feel strong and feel like winners.
          Sounds right to me. What's the answer? Send them on an outbound course?

Comment

Working...
          X