• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

example of clients unfairly treating contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    My last clientco made me wear a badge that said "Contractor" - oh, the stigmata
    Same happened for me after donning the Contractor badge, but as a result of the stigmata, I was able to heal people and speak with birds. Ruined a few pairs of gloves, mind...

Comment

client discrimination

I've been subject to discrimination at various client sites. I cried all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I am always treated unfairly, but then again so were other avante garde thinkers in their time.
        Somehow that really goes with your current avatar.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
          My last clientco made me wear a badge that said "Contractor" - oh, the stigmata
          He nailed you to a cross??

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Oh and to the OP.

If you don't like the client or how they treat you it's very simple: terminate the client.

Needless to say I won't be making this a stickie...
            FTFY
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

My last two clients have refused to let me spend time in their offices, insisting that I work on my own at a remote location.

It's not fair.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Lots of these noobs popping up asking banal questions ...one would almost think the mods are trying to stimulate conversation using sockie accounts

Can confirm that this is Admin's sockie.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Discrimination? Being a British straight white healthy employed male with own home and partner but not married this discrimination thing doesn't affect me..... Or does it???
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Discrimination? Being a British straight white healthy employed male with own home and partner but not married this discrimination thing doesn't affect me..... Or does it???
                    So you're a WASP, despised by the French at least

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

You are a Northern lad arent you? with a funny accent only sheep can understand.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X