• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fantastic EBay Listing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like an opportunity Tim123, buy the lot then re sell as separate lots.

Comment

I know someone who does this.

I'll mail him tomorrow.

It's not for me, it's too much ****ing aggro. Spending an extra 10 hours at work is easier.

tim

Comment

He's got even more junk than me... very impressive.

Doesn't seem to have an AR88D though, or a Murphy B40.

Comment

Afterthought...

"I'd just like to add that the only reason I am selling this collection is because of a divorce and a subsequent lack of space!"

translation:

my ex-missus has taken everything, house, car, kids and I'm now living in a 2ft sq bedsit whilst supporting her and her new boyfriend to the tune of £5K p/m :\

Comment

Re: Afterthought...

You've got 3 hours left.

I guess there can only be a few cubic metres of stuff. It's most likely that it will only appreciate in value. Might be worth storing for a decade or two.

Mind you, what's the likelihood of it still working in 20 years time?

Comment

Hasn't got a Jupiter Ace though...

Comment

He's doing a separate auction for his Apple stuff

Comment

Working...
                X