• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wacko did not do nuffing against person 80

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raping infants would cure syphilis

Yeah and now it's a cure for Aids - ******* africans - Live 8 indeed, flamethrowers would cure a lot of Africa's ills, although nukes might be quicker.

Geldof - "luuk, jost give us de ****** nukes and we'll do da rest, youse guvermints hav de nukes, youse don't need em just donate dem to us and we'll eradicate poverty and disease in africa"

Comment

Re: Whacko

Jacko is not broke. He is cash poor. He has a half a billion dollar asset (the rights to an extensive back catalog) that for some reason he is emotionally attached to and does not wish to sell.

tim

Comment

re

-Excellent point. Chris Morris highlighted the insane hysteria brilliantly in his Brass Eye special a few years back. However, there is a difference between the loony left on a misguided crusade and what Jackson did

I thought it was the right wing press that had people up in arms witch hunting paediatricians

Comment

Re: re

I thought it was the right wing press that had people up in arms witch hunting paediatricians
          NC, you're right. I stand corrected. It gives credence to my previous rants about the tabloid press and the state of the nation.

Comment

money

> Jacko is not broke. He is cash poor.

His debts are very high -- he will have to sell things he "attached to", it would have certainly broke my heart to sell things that I have high attach value to.

Comment

Re: money

Which way for him now?

Vegas cabaret act/freak-show

Reality TV show

Disappear from the limelight

Comment

Vegas cabaret act/freak-show
                Well my significant other when first spotting Wacko Jacko said 'Ah! Dracula!'

So in our house that is exactly what he is known as.

Comment

I don't agree with this "he has squandered" his money line.

When he was earning he invested wisely, he invested 50 million on the rights to a portfolio of songs now reputed to be worth 500 million.

The problem is that he is no longer earning the sums that he used to and in order to continue living the lifestyle that his fans expect him to live (I would guess that he likes to do this as well) it's time to cash in the investment, but the guy is wacko.....

1) an investment, no matter how good, is worth nothing if you insist on keeping it on the mantelpiece to look at.

2) Just how can you become emotionally attached to owing the rights to a song that somebody else wrote and performed FFS?

tim

Comment

When he was earning he invested wisely, he invested 50 million on the rights to a portfolio of songs now reputed to be worth 500 million
                    My understanding, which could easily be wrong, is that Jackson has borrowed heavily against the catalogue. Not a wise financial move.

As for feeling sorry for him, I refuse to feel sympathy for a man with such obvious delusions of self-importance. Yesterday his website claimed the jury's verdict ranked alongside the fall of the Berlin Wall and Mandela's release, and Jacko compared himself to Martin Luther King. This from a man who has previously sailed a giant statue of himself along the Thames and portrayed himself as a Christ figure, able to heal the sick. Sympathy…why!?

Comment

Working...
                    X