• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Going to withdraw my bonus from the bank and throw bundles of cash around the bedroom.
    don't cut yourself on a sharp penny!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA

Tonight = collapse in a pile

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Not much.

I have to plant my apple tree (not a euphemism) now spring is about to arrive in the sunny north (clearly AGW).
      Saturday

I see your Apple tree and raise you 1 Apple tree + 1 Plum and one Pear to plant. I miss my fruit trees from the last place.

Finish the base of the man shack. Wine & TV

Sunday as Saturday but follow with a roast & beer.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thanks for asking I've just recovered from the flu

Gin club at 5pm in soho to try some gin roulette with 2 hot lesbian friends, followed by borlesque idol

http://www.houseofburlesque.co.uk/burlesque-idol/

One of them is taking part

Tomorrow - much of the same

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Going to withdraw my giro from the bank and throw myself on some traintracks.
          FTFY
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            FTFY
            Other people's lifes don't mirror your own...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tonight: Off out with some mates to catch some live music
              Tomorrow: Some mates coming over to watch the rugby and I'll be firing up the egg for the first time this year
              Sunday: Cooking, Rugby and then heading east to spend a week on some residential cloggy course
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Other people's lifes don't mirror your own...

Comment

Cheers,

Tonight - invoicing (actually thats just been done) and then off to see The Meteors which should be a laugh
                  Tomorrow - off to see Darmstadt Rugby club play Karlsruhe followed by Legends of the Desert gig featuring Fatso Jetson, Yawning Man and Powder For Pigeons
                  Sunday - footie followed by a homemade Chicken Tandoori

Enjoy yourselves...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Some people have enough of a life that they don't care about minor grammatical issues...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tanks for asking.

Tonight working for client B on their new Virtual infrastructure I am building them, Centos 7 and KVM. Then perchance some light refreshments.

Tomorrow invoicing, spending time with the SY Cretins and then out to dinner Saturday night with SY02 and another couple. Friends it seems. I forgot I had more than 1.
                      Sunday is me birfday. I am turning 38. So cake, beers, prozzies prezzies usw.

Comment

Working...
                      X