• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clarkson suspended by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knuts and Bolts?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      "Three Knobs in Cars" would have been betterer.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        "Three Knobs in Cars" would have been betterer.
        CaryMacCarface
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

topqueer ?

Comment

Top Car

Ugh. The Grand Tour. Takes it a long way from a car review show. It hasn't been a car review show for a long time but on the other hand, yes it has. They have mixed nonsense with the occasional serous car review, which has kept things sane. If they stop reviewing cars altogether (as the name suggests), the back bone is lost. Man cannot live by fluff alone.

On the other side... rumours of problems in the Joey/Evands paradise.

Comment

I think they've probably realised that it was the challenges and in particular the overseas specials that were the popular bits, and unencumbered by any requirement for it to still be a proper car show decided to drop the rest in favour of a series of 'specials'?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
                topqueer ?
                Someone call HR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I think they've probably realised that it was the challenges and in particular the overseas specials that were the popular bits, and unencumbered by any requirement for it to still be a proper car show decided to drop the rest in favour of a series of 'specials'?
                  Maybe true. Personally, I liked the review bits and found them useful. These days, Wheeler Dealers is getting my loving attention.

Comment

Working...
                  X