• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what a great days rugby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly was a good day for rugby

Shame I missed the last match as I was out for dinner with the grub club guys.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      There is someone for everyone.

Though the main problem he has in the UK is that he is Welsh.....
      Thanks lass. That makes me feel refreshed and hopeful!

Comment

Well done Nigel Owens. Great call for that penalty to France in the last minute with England near the line.

Best play of the weekend ;-)
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I was at Murrayfield. The Scots Unionists beaten by the Independent Irish

Strange listening to the No supporting Scots rugby fans singing Flower of Scotland, especially the 'rise now and be a nation again' bit. Hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
            I was at Murrayfield. The Scots Unionists beaten by the Independent Irish

Strange listening to the No supporting Scots rugby fans singing Flower of Scotland, especially the 'rise now and be a nation again' bit. Hypocrites.
            It's the island of Ireland for rugby, some of them are independent Northern Irish

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              It's the island of Ireland for rugby, some of them are independent Northern Irish
              I just said Irish, I didn't distinguish between north & south.

Comment

Working...
              X