• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plane crash in Alps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Pondlifes mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Political correctness leads to disasters like this and things that happened in Rotherham for example. Calling a spade a spade helps a lot
      Can someone borrow Threaded's time machine so we can send this imbecile back to the 50s where he belongs?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Can someone borrow Threaded's time machine so we can send this imbecile back to the 50s where he belongs?

Will pay your mother a visit

Comment

Maybe we can have an airline that hires suicidal pilots and d000gh,Ticktock et al can all use that one. Call it International Suicidal Airlines (IS Airlines)

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            Maybe we can have an airline that hires suicidal pilots and d000gh,Ticktock et al can all use that one. Call it International Suicidal Airlines (IS Airlines)
            I wonder if being a troll is indicative of mental illness. Links with autism or sociopathy would fit in with the typical programmer stereotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I wonder if being a troll is indicative of mental illness. Links with autism or sociopathy would fit in with the typical programmer stereotypes.
              I think failing to acknowledge there are other opinions on things and labeling anyone who disagrees as a troll is more indicative of autism.

Comment

You'd be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Political correctness leads to disasters like this and things that happened in Rotherham for example. Calling a spade a spade helps a lot
                  You can't legislate for people behaving like he did. It seems he went to great lengths to hide his mental state - like most people who have suffered from depression do.

As for SY01 being peeved at the ex girlfriend. WTF was she meant to dob him in for? You can't lock someone up for something they might or might not do.

What happened was a hideous tragedy for everyone involved
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    You can't legislate for people behaving like he did. It seems he went to great lengths to hide his mental state - like most people who have suffered from depression do.

As for SY01 being peeved at the ex girlfriend. WTF was she meant to dob him in for? You can't lock someone up for something they might or might not do.

What happened was a hideous tragedy for everyone involved
                    Calm down dear. Read the rest of my post. The "then again how could she have predicted what would happen" part.

If I was dating someone whose job was to fly commercial airliners, and I left them because I thought they were a wack job, then it would cross my mind to alert the authorities.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Calm down dear. Read the rest of my post. The "then again how could she have predicted what would happen" part.
                      Ok, I missed that bit

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      If I was dating someone whose job was to fly commercial airliners, and I left them because I thought they were a wack job, then it would cross my mind to alert the authorities.
                      Doubt it would have made any difference she most likely would have been ignored by the authorities as he had no history of actually carrying out any of his thoughts.
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X