• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Farage Immigrants with HIV Business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    The question is, have they seen/experienced any system other than the NHS?
    Quite!
    Are you a loser?
    Didn't do too well at school?
    Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
    No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      You've been practising it for so long and put so much effort in, it must have got easier for even you to do by now?
      Try and contribiute something other than drivel for a change.
      Are you a loser?
      No good with women?

Comment

Originally posted by Euler View Post
        Try and contribiute something other than drivel for a change.
        Nah, all you do is the one trick pony calling everyone else ill informed cretins, I don't dare trying to contribute anything that will make your braincell jump to a different track. God only knows what the side effects would be.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Nah, all you do is the one trick pony calling everyone else ill informed cretins, I don't dare trying to contribute anything that will make your braincell jump to a different track. God only knows what the side effects would be.
          I don't think even the best health system in the world can do anything for a congenital cretin like you
          Have a good w/e!
          Are you a loser?
          No good with women?

Comment

Originally posted by Euler View Post
            You're being childish and ignorant.
            I've experienced other health services and the NHS on an ongoing basis for MIL's dementia. As well as a few other instances where I used it myself.
            And it's very bad.
            This generation of old people usually have no benchmark to compare the service they receive, the next generation will have travelled and lived in other places and they won't tolerate the stuff that goes on currently.
            There are still people around who remember life before the NHS. I know OAPs born before 1948. While group who actually properly remember anything is getting smaller but they also have children who are OAPs who they have passed their terror stories to of their own birth, siblings' births and illnesses before the NHS. The fact that it was sometimes just advances in medicine that caused the changes are ignored.

I also know people who use the NHS for chronic childhood conditions and some get first class service whilst others get terrible treatment. However once both groups get to adulthood if they still have the condition the service goes down hill in all cases. Many are suppose to be deal with mainly in primary care by GPs who often know SFA about their condition so they end up going to A&E more frequently than they should.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
              Myasthenia gravis. I am treated with 6 weekly infusions of immuno globulin. I believe that something in the order of 300 people are treated in this way.

edit: having found a report on nhs costing I may be as expensive to look after as I thought. My basis was original treatment paid for by my insurers. The chared was approx 900 for each of the 15 bottles. The usage report seems to suggest current nhs costs are abot 500.
              My wife has Myasthenia Gravis - was treated with Immuno Globin infusions until the Azathioprine sent it into medicated remission. Consultant based in Oxford top bloke, hope you're coping well it's a vile disease.
              "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Gosh, that's interesting.
                I have Myasthenia Gravis too, going on to treatment with Azathioprine next month.
                Had my Thymus out, still the bloody same.....
                Currently on Mestinon and Prednisolone.

Comment

Working...
                X