• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's quite a shame that UKIP can't actually take outright power

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's quite a shame that UKIP can't actually take outright power

I really wish they would.
    It would be quite funny to observe a party for cretins, run by cretins, and the hash they would make of everything.
    I might vote for them, actually.
    Are you a loser?
    Didn't do too well at school?
    Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
    No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

Originally posted by Euler View Post
    It would be quite funny to observe a party for cretins, run by cretins, and the hash they would make of everything.

Hmmm...and the alternative is?
    Blood in your poo

Comment

You get the Government you deserve

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
        Hmmm...and the alternative is?
        Oh I don't know, some people woul think a 6% unemployment rate and falling, the highest growth rate in Europe, a start made on improving the education system, to be a fair achievement by the Tories, hobbled as they have been by Clegg and his useless acolytes.
        Are you a loser?
        No good with women?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          You get the Government you deserve

HTH
          Very true.
          Are you a loser?
          No good with women?

Comment

UKIP will get 1, possibly 2 seats at most so are an irrelevance. They get far more air time than their actual status demands.

Well, most of the political class and their embedded hacks have been entirely wrong: things have changed, but not in ways they want to admit. The SNP will have a lot of influence – and Ukip will have Douglas Carswell.

England

Comment

Purple Rain blog: UKIP Mistake Cathedral For Mosque
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

There is definitely a correlation between cretinism and users who continually post links.

"I'm sorry, I'm too thick to describe what I think I'm thinking, here is something on the web I found using google"

Comment

SNP are likely to get in so you will be alright.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    There is definitely a correlation between cretinism and users who continually post links.

"I'm sorry, I'm too thick to describe what I think I'm thinking, here is something on the web I found using google"
                    For the click-averse, my link was a story about the time the BBC set up a poll box for people to record pro-and anti- Farage votes. It happened to be outside Westminster Cathedral. Nige's local party tweeted something along the lines of 'Typical BBC bias, polling outside a Mosque', leading to a Twitter hashtag #ThingsthatarenotMosques

The context being the thread topic of UKIP incompetence. More funny than profound, you could probably have got the gist from the title and it took me longer to explain than post. I am a bit thick, but I'm also lazy.
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
                    X