• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Still at Stansted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's missed the plane, again....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      He's missed the plane, again....
      You clicked the wrong person. Here's Suity.

Comment

Has he landed yet? Did I manage to do a full day sat in my pants WFH, then hop in a taxi to the airport, get myself to the correct gate via the lounge, fly to Amsterdam, have a cheeky glass of wine in the crown lounge, get myself to the correct gate a second time and fly to Germany before him?

Comment

Just landed
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Has he landed yet? Did I manage to do a full day sat in my pants WFH, then hop in a taxi to the airport, get myself to the correct gate via the lounge, fly to Amsterdam, have a cheeky glass of wine in the crown lounge, get myself to the correct gate a second time and fly to Germany before him?

Seems so and it appears your truth is stranger yet more credible than his lies.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Just landed
              Next thread - how the Germans only hold a room booking till 10pm. Then charge the card used for the booking. And let the room out to Polish hookers for the rest of the night.

Comment

I am sitting in the hotel bar with a travellers ale. Happy Suity :

Prost!
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

easyJet's iOS app is now your personal guide to Gatwick
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                  X