• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dispatching now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dispatching now

I bought some PC bits from Amazon last Saturday. All have been delivered, mobo, memory, chip, hdds etc etc.

Just waiting on one thing. The case.

Originally posted by Amazon
    Dispatching now
    But it's been at this status since yesterday afternoon. How can it take nearly 24hrs to dispatch something? Are they lieing?

Delivery date remains the same.

Originally posted by Lying bastards
    Delivery estimate: Thursday, 23 April 2015 - Saturday, 25 April 2015
    There is of course the tracking information. Thank goodness for the tracking information.

Originally posted by Lying bastards
    Order Received - 18 April 2015 11:42

We are processing your parcel now. We'll send you an e-mail when it's dispatched. You can still request cancellation if you’ve changed your mind.
    The one thing the site lacks is a "Where is my stuff" button. There is no way to chase this order.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Ask Amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I bought some PC bits from Amazon last Saturday. All have been delivered, mobo, memory, chip, hdds etc etc.

Just waiting on one thing. The case.

But it's been at this status since yesterday afternoon. How can it take nearly 24hrs to dispatch something? Are they lieing?

Delivery date remains the same.

There is of course the tracking information. Thank goodness for the tracking information.

The one thing the site lacks is a "Where is my stuff" button. There is no way to chase this order.
      The delivery date hasn't exprired - Thursday - Sat.

PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan

Comment

Is it being sent via Amazon Logistics? If so, good luck

I'm waiting for an Amazon Logistics delivery today, so I'm passing the time by reading this 3,656-post thread about them: http://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/amazon...x21J8C0QW4MWV8

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Ask Amazon?
          How? In the OP I specifically mention that this is not possible as their site does not readily provide this facility. Perhaps you really are Dim.

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          The delivery date hasn't exprired - Thursday - Sat.

PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan
          I know I know, but it's fairly obvious they will miss the delivery time and I am lamenting the fact slightly ahead of schedule I admit.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Is it being sent via Amazon Logistics? If so, good luck

I'm waiting for an Amazon Logistics delivery today, so I'm passing the time by reading this 3,656-post thread about them: http://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/amazon...x21J8C0QW4MWV8
          Not sure how to tell. Can't see anything on the order at all about who is fulfilling it.

Comment

Not sure how to tell. Can't see anything on the order at all about who is fulfilling it.
            On the "Track package" page for that order, it's in the right-hand column, after the delivery address.

Comment

Any other brain farts you'd like to 'entertain' us with this morning.

The postman was late? The noise of the milkman woke you up? Suity03 said something funny. Your morning fart was more high pitched than usual.

Only EO posts more drivel than this.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I know I know, but it's fairly obvious they will miss the delivery time and I am lamenting the fact slightly ahead of schedule I admit.
                how is it obvious they are going to miss the time ? They still have today and tomorrow ?

Comment

My sausage and egg Mcmuffin had cheese in it this morning. Never noticed that before. Let me create a thread about it.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    On the "Track package" page for that order, it's in the right-hand column, after the delivery address.

Comment

Working...
                    X