• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 'Money' vs 'PacMan'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Money' vs 'PacMan'

So my heart says Manny but my head says Mayweather. Should be a cracker!

Yep, looking forward to it, only shame is that the fight didn't come earlier in their careers when they were both at their peak
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It is a shame that this did not happen when they were at their prime, it is also a general embarrassment to boxing as a sport.

Anyway, I would love Pacman to win but my instinct says Mayweather :-(
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Great defensive display from Mayweather to win, Pacquiao had the heart but was just ineffectual

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

True 5 yrs ago it would have been a true classic, pity the politics has got in the way for too long. Floyd will never the 'the greatest' though!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            True 5 yrs ago it would have been a true classic, pity the politics has got in the way for too long. Floyd will never the 'the greatest' though!
            Reckons he will retire after his next fight. 49-0? Same as Marciano. Push for 50-0 and then be the 'the greatest'.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Reckons he will retire after his next fight. 49-0? Same as Marciano. Push for 50-0 and then be the 'the greatest'.
              He already calls himself TBE "The Best Ever", so why would he care if anyone else calls him that or not, he's made it clear its only about money and ensuring his kids future (which is fair enough), this purse will not be matched, even if there is a rematch in September

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                He already calls himself TBE "The Best Ever", so why would he care if anyone else calls him that or not, he's made it clear its only about money and ensuring his kids future (which is fair enough), this purse will not be matched, even if there is a rematch in September
                I've so far managed to raise 50p, a packet of crisps and half a pork pie for the purse for your upcoming fight with Suity. I reckon I can get the other of the pork pie if I can get it out of the dogs mouth.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I've so far managed to raise 50p, a packet of crisps and half a pork pie for the purse for your upcoming fight with Suity. I reckon I can get the other of the pork pie if I can get it out of the dogs mouth.

FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X