• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday good weather bikers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday good weather bikers

I know you are a very good source of donor organs and transplantation units are on full alert on weekends with good weather.
    But can you please refrain from dying on roads where I have to drive? As it has spoiled many weekends over the past years where I ended up on closed roads and had to drive many miles around.

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I know you are a very good source of donor organs and transplantation units are on full alert on weekends with good weather.
    But can you please refrain from dying on roads where I have to drive? As it has spoiled many weekends over the past years where I ended up on closed roads and had to drive many miles around.
    Are you referring to Cyclists or Motorbikers?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Are you referring to Cyclists or Motorbikers?
      Motorbikers

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Motorbikers
        If you are talking to dead motorbikers, then MF will reply shortly.

If you are sending a message out to the other motorbikers, then on behalf of them all -> STFU and drive aware.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          If you are talking to dead motorbikers, then MF will reply shortly.

If you are sending a message out to the other motorbikers, then on behalf of them all -> STFU and drive aware.

HTH
          It's not a question of "drive aware" if the problem is caused, as the OP seems to be saying, by motorcyclists doing themselves in through misjudging a bend in the Peak District or similar.

Comment

Can I also suggest that anyone travelling on the M62, whatever sort of vehicle you're in, try very hard not to crash it, at least not seriously enough to have the air ambulance called out. Also if you're walking across a motorway bridge please don't try to jump off it. I've only been commuting along the '62 for a couple of weeks and it's already been closed in both directions three times due to the above.

Ok, so the person on the bridge was on Saturday but you get my point.
            • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
            • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
              Can I also suggest that anyone travelling on the M62, whatever sort of vehicle you're in, try very hard not to crash it, at least not seriously enough to have the air ambulance called out. Also if you're walking across a motorway bridge please don't try to jump off it. I've only been commuting along the '62 for a couple of weeks and it's already been closed in both directions three times due to the above.

I thought Suity lived in Luton.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post

Get used to it, all of what you list and many, many more options are totally routine on the M62, you're doing quite well if you get a clear run.

Comment

Working...
                X