• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain ahead of 17 other EU countries put together!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we send them all to Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Don't be ****ng mean. Them bogus asylum seekers ain't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Contrary to what Nigel would tell you most migrants don't come here just to claim benefits, most of them actually come here to work and in doing so contribute to the economy.
        Um, Nigel DOES claim that they come here to work. When Cameron talked about much more stringent rules on benefits for immigrants in the 7-way TV debate, Farage said "they're not coming here for benefits, but for work" and that he didn't blame them for doing so.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Well they wouldn't be economic migrants if they didn't come for financial reasons would they or did they come for the arts?
          If you like them so much then why dont you offer to put them up at your place?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            What is your problem?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Me! Me! Me! Ohhh please?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                We've got enough religion in Scotland.

Sharia law in England is the norm now.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  That article is completely screwed. The numbers on the graph don't add up with the statements made. They include Portugal in the written list and it's not on the chart at all. Of the 21 countries on the chart (Including the UK), 6 of them took more that us. That leaves 14 that took less, and of them the Netherlands took almost as many as we did.

Crap piece of reporting.

And looking at the list that did take less than us you can see why. Their economies are all in the tulipter. Contrary to what Nigel would tell you most migrants don't come here just to claim benefits, most of them actually come here to work and in doing so contribute to the economy.

Election 2015 Briefing - Why do International Migrants Come to the UK? | The Migration Observatory
                  The headline was probably written by Lynton Crosby. Her Mayness will now flash it around as "the truth" and the public will buy it like snake oil.

I saw another headline where T May. said that people from Eritrea are economic migrants. I read that in Eritrea they are conscripted into indefinite army life with no pay. Unless that's a complete fib, it sounds akin to slavery. Which sounds like a good reason to leave.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    I've got three in my back garden shed just looking for an agent to find them a job. Shall I pass on their details and do I get a kickback?
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Hopefully Cameron can sort this out now the Lib Dems have self destructed, takes the p!ss and as for the thousands sailing here from Libya, agree with May, drop them back off where they started from.

Comment

Working...
                      X