• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should the UK respect the cultures of other countries?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tractor View Post

Whereas erections are held in Japan every 4 years.
    Tee hee

(Does that explain the low birth rate?)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I miss those days before kids, wife and a dog. Seeing who had the biggest todger in a ladyboy Thai boxing changing room.
      Could you find it among the rolls of fat?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I miss those days before kids, wife and a dog. Free to roam the world, stocking up my tat shop. I learnt both Indonesian and Thai. Travelled around both countries, islands. Been on the top of an active volcano at 3am gazing at the stars and lava. Motor biking around Northern Thailand, Laos. Being chased by opium drug smugglers with machetes in Burma. Fights with drug dealers in Katmandu. Staring at the Milky Way at the top of the Himalayas, watching the static of your yak sheets burst into colour in the dry air, buying and taking school supplies to refuges in the Golden triangle, seeing who had the biggest todger in a ladyboy Thai boxing changing room.

And here I am texting in a expensive wine bar in Santana Rowe with designer clad Silicon Valley American wannabes laughing loudly and listening to a covers band of middle aged hippies.

Sigh. When did I sell out.
        I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. MF's Todger with a magnifying glass
          FTFY
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

sadly I fear this is nothing more than an official excuse for dirty old men too get their jollies from looking at the jack dannies of young virgin's

these people really do need to go extinct quite soon.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              sadly I fear this is nothing more than an official excuse for dirty old men too get their jollies from looking at the jack dannies of young virgin's

these people really do need to go extinct quite soon.
              And they don't just want to look.

The sooner they are helped on their way the better. The UK should invade Indonesia and make it part of the Empire.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                True, completely so.

That being said the UK is in a very small minority with having gender equality enshrined not only in law, but in practice. More than a few European countries may have the laws, but they ignore them. Whole swathes of the world officially treat the genders differently, it may be objectionable to us, but misogynist behaviour is the norm.
                Which must explain why the UK is the most unequal country in the EU according to the GINI which measures distribution of income among a nation’s residents and is one of the most commonly used indicators of inequality: http://www.eurofound.europa.eu/sites...t/ef1510en.pdf

But for the Eurosceptics here, ignore the report as it was funded by the EU
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Which must explain why the UK is the most unequal country in the EU according to the GINI which measures distribution of income among a nation’s residents and is one of the most commonly used indicators of inequality: http://www.eurofound.europa.eu/sites...t/ef1510en.pdf

But for the Eurosceptics here, ignore the report as it was funded by the EU
                  Let him believe England is the best....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X