• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurovision tonight!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Tis a big event at Pogle acres, I have my Polish vodka chilling in the fridge and Himself has a selection of European beers to sup.
    Not very smitten with the UK entry, but looking forward to an entertaining night.
    Pogle jnr will no doubt be requesting the CD of all the songs - she has the last 3 years and listens to them often
    Yup. Down in that there London to see friends, do some cycling and geocaching and then get pissed watching Eurovision. Rules are that you take a drinkbevery time graham Norton makes a sarcastic comment, if he swears then you have to finish it.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Yup. Down in that there London to see friends, do some cycling and geocaching and then get pissed watching Eurovision. Rules are that you take a drinkbevery time graham Norton makes a sarcastic comment, if he swears then you have to finish it.
      Started early?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Which excludes Oz.

The reason they are in the competition is so many of the population watch it.
        Israel has been in it for years.

I was merely stating there are no geographical rules on entry, time for your next Prozac dear

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Israel has been in it for years.

I was merely stating there are no geographical rules on entry, time for your next Prozac dear
          There were geographic broadcasting rules then Oz entered....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Libya could enter.
            Last edited by minestrone; 23 May 2015, 18:35.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Albania could enter.

Comment

Morocco has been in it, and are places like Armenia and Georgia in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Morocco has been in it, and are places like Armenia and Georgia in Europe?
                  Georgia is in it and I think Armenia too.

They need to be in the European broadcasting area or buy the program like Oz.

Comment

And we're off!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      And we're off!
                      http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2015/05/23/...drinking-game/

Comment

Working...
                      X