• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is sub standard modding killing this board?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Hey! I only voted for you in the IPSE CC election so you would be forced to leave the Freeloader fora to spend your time 'over there' learning how to be holier than thou.

Oh, wait...
    I'm female - I can multi-task

Comment

Just noticed this bit

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      snip

One started two threads today simply for the purpose of handing out abuse to him. Didn't see the ban hammer falling there.
      Nope I started two parody threads due to the tulipness of this one... The fact Suity thought they were to hand out abuse to him when you can't do that in the first post shows utter paranoia....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I'm female - I can multi-task
        And what you can't do your sockies can handle?

There are many posters I can imagine with sickies - not you though!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Just noticed this bit

Nope I started two parody threads due to the tulipness of this one... The fact Suity thought they were to hand out abuse to him when you can't do that in the first post shows utter paranoia....
          Oh are you Fat Lazy Contractor then. Thanks for clearing that up.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X