• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TFIF - The weekend thread!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA

Tonight - Garden
    Tomorrow - Garden if not raining, inside DIY if it is. Estate Agent popping round to have a look at progress.
    Tomorrow - Garden if not raining, inside DIY if it is.

there may be beer drunk to replace lost fluids a purely medicinal dose.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA
      Not a great deal tonight - just a couple of drinks.
      Tomorrow setting off for a day at the races with mrs 5* and another couple. So loads of booze, gambling and larfing.
      Sunday nursing a hangover from hell and visiting Cheshire Oaks on the way home

Comment

Lying in hospital, wondering if the people who're supposed to be seeing me to discuss surgery will ever bother showing up.

No bother if not, going private as of Monday. Gallbladder must be destroyed.

Comment

TFA

Saturday - Bathgate Highland Games and British Pipe Band Championships in the morning then Footy on TV in afternoon
          Sunday - first round of golf in the morning at my new club I joined this week then Footy on TV in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            TFA

Oft to watch my first ever game of polo tomorrow.

Decorating on Sunday.
            If you enjoy it, I can highly recommend attending the Jaeger-LeCoultre Gold Cup in June as a fantastic day out and excuse for getting tarted up and quaffing pimms in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattski View Post
              Lying in hospital, wondering if the people who're supposed to be seeing me to discuss surgery will ever bother showing up.

No bother if not, going private as of Monday. Gallbladder must be destroyed.
              Sounds painful. Good luck

Comment

Tonight: Staying in as we just got back from the Cotswolds
                Sat: Gardening and then got mate coming over drinks / barbecue
                Sun: Fun run for the missus and eldest daughter. I'll probably catch up on some work

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  As you will be chauffeured, does that mean you get to drink this weekend?
                  All part of the cunning plan
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Broken toe so running is out, raining so gardening is out, reached weekend objective yesterday in cleaning out shed.

I think today I will be drinking beer and watching the Rangers Motherwell game where I fully expect some

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Sun's out.

Once I've had my 2nd mug of tea & washed the dishes, it'll be time to go shopping.

Again.
                      No rice pudding today?

Comment

Working...
                      X