• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE MGMs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    Where is it?
    https://community.ipse.co.uk/threads/mgms.109524/

Its a good thread and shows why the rest of the forum is so dead and why they dislike CUK (as its forum isn't dead)...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Its a good thread and shows why the rest of the forum is so dead and why they dislike CUK (as its forum isn't dead)...
      To be fair, I think the post in question was a knee jerk reaction without having understood the nature of the thread here. The overreaction was toned down in further posts.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        To be fair, I think the post in question was a knee jerk reaction without having understood the nature of the thread here. The overreaction was toned down in further posts.
        Given the job of the person making the knee jerk reaction I would expect better...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I let my membership lapse so that I can use muddskipper's MGM next year and make her rich.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            I let my membership lapse so that I can use muddy's MGM next year and make her rich.
            Best write it down in case you can't find it with the search function next year.

IPSEMGM0230

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
              Best write it down in case you can't find it with the search function next year.

IPSEMGM0230
              I'll be putting it up for reverse auction so they can all bid for it

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                I let my membership lapse so that I can use muddskipper's MGM next year and make her rich.
                I thought you let it lapse so you could apply for the non-member position on the board of directors

I've already got one person who's backing my campaign for the board, and I've not even announced it yet
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I thought you let it lapse so you could apply for the non-member position on the board of directors

I've already got one person who's backing my campaign for the board, and I've not even announced it yet
                  Faq for Prime Minister!!

Comment

So should I go and post mine over there then?
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Meh..... me think thou protest too much

As discussed before

Below IPSEMGM0627 opens you up to scandal and risk...

Above IPSEMGM0627 are bandwagon jumpers just after the money.

Although its clear that by simply advertising the scheme here members are signing up for it..
                      I am really the beleaguered president of FIFA.
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X