• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone people - what's your average steps per day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on 4794 a day.

However, I put my phone down if I am going to exercise or do anything which doesn't need it.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I have an UP24 and as it and the iPhone health app more or tallied so I don't bother with the UP now.
      My UP24 has died, not sure if I can be arsed to replace it, I like the sleep tracking on the Up
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

A quick 7 mile stroll just now (14,000 steps); my average for the month now 6489

Working from home... you just can't beat it

Comment

Originally posted by DijStra View Post
          I use a fitbit and do an average of 11k steps, 30 flights of stairs and 120 minutes of activity. The iPhone app is not as reliable as the watch/band based ones.

Everyones target should be at least 10k steps as this means you can drink 3 pints of an evening and they don't count.
          Liking the sound of that. My son bought me a fitbit for my birthday 2 weeks ago. So far I have averaged near to 13k steps a day. Not bad for an old crinklie like me!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Liking the sound of that. My son bought me a fitbit for my birthday 2 weeks ago. So far I have averaged near to 13k steps a day. Not bad for an old crinklie like me!!
            Good work, have an extra pint

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Good work, have an extra pint
              I will do............once I have finished gardening!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X