• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was born supporting the wrong Team

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was born supporting the wrong Team

Says GumboRobot

COYS

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
    COYS
    And you were born supporting Spurs. As teams go, they don't get much more "wrong".
    Last won anything of note when it was still being filmed in black and white.............

Bwahahahahahaha
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      And you were born supporting Spurs. As teams go, they don't get much more "wrong".
      Last won anything of note when it was still being filmed in black and white.............

Bwahahahahahaha
      Sorry I don't converse with IRA loving heathens

Comment

If you find his choice of Glasgow team offensive bugger off back to the sock drawer then you won't see his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          If you find his choice of Glasgow team offensive bugger off back to the sock drawer then you won't see his posts.
          you draw a lot of conclusions in your reading of that statement Mr Merc...

Very amusing

Comment

Nor do I. My service in the British Army is testament to this. Your mind is clearly as narrow as your team's list of worthwhile honours.
            Next!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X