• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Fallacy of global warming debunked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fallacy of global warming debunked

The English makes it a bit tricky to follow but for those of you who want a precis of what it says - basically it says man made global warming is b*llocks"

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140...se-det-nav_art
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I have no idea, but this bloke - 'Senior Software Developer, Unconventional Thinker, Innovator and Entrepreneur.' Typical weirdo:

While looking for full time job, I am re-examining the things that I do best: researching and coming up with creative and innovative ideas that are extremely valuable that can change the world. Unconventional thinking leads to unconventional discovery. That is me.
    I am also working on a big idea which will make the world a better place to live in. It is a huge idea on the sustainability. If my idea can be turned into a reality, it can significantly improve the life quality of billions of people in this world.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I have no idea, but this bloke - 'Senior Software Developer, Unconventional Thinker, Innovator and Entrepreneur.' Typical weirdo:
      He invites anyone to argue the logic - go for it
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        In other words he is a contractor

Comment

If a fallacy has been debunked, that makes it true.

I never thought DA would convert, but well done
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            If a fallacy has been debunked, that makes it true.

I never thought DA would convert, but well done

Comment

tl;dr

Nobody here is going to wade through all that guff, its a collection of long worn out denier talking points and lies. For example

'So water vapor absolutely dominate greenhouse effect contribution. But yet climatologists*deliberately ignored*water vapor altogether when they calculate the greenhouse effect.'
              Oh, what's this in Chapter eight of the most recent IPCC report. Its an FAQ. Chapter 8, FAQ number 8.1 How Important is Water Vapour to Climate Change? which starts:

'As the largest contributor to the natural greenhouse effect, water vapour plays an essential role in the Earth’s climate. However, the amount of water vapour in the atmosphere is controlled mostly by air temperature, rather than by emissions. For that reason, scientists consider it a feedback agent, rather than a forcing to climate change. Anthropogenic emissions of water vapour through irrigation or power plant cooling have a negligible impact on the global climate.'
              Gosh, a 'Senior Software Developer, Unconventional Thinker, Innovator and Entrepreneur' is posting lies on LinkedIn. Alert the media!

And no, the measurements of global CO2 are not wrong because they are only taken on the side of one volcano

Please try harder.
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Lots of scientists becoming sceptical so the Pope is now taking over the debate.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                  Nobody here is going to wade through all that guff, its a collection of long worn out denier talking points and lies. For example

Oh, what's this in Chapter eight of the most recent IPCC report. Its an FAQ. Chapter 8, FAQ number 8.1 How Important is Water Vapour to Climate Change? which starts:

Gosh, a 'Senior Software Developer, Unconventional Thinker, Innovator and Entrepreneur' is posting lies on LinkedIn. Alert the media!

And no, the measurements of global CO2 are not wrong because they are only taken on the side of one volcano

Please try harder.
                  Some points here:

Trashing the person who makes the argument in order to avoid confronting the argument itself:

According to your logic contractors are not entitled to an opinion on climate change.

So you manage to find one tiny bit of contradictory evidence on one point and you think that you can contradict the entire. This tactic has a "word" to describe it Jonathan Portes, master of the political correction » The Spectator

The essence of correct politicalness is to seek to undermine an irrefutable argument by claiming loudly and repetitively to have found an error in it. As with political correctness, which seeks to undermine arguments by declaring the person making them a bigot, correct politicalness originated in the US

Thirdly:

Since when have climate change zealots ever worried about overlong and highly detailed reports and analyses. In fact by themselves precising scientific gobbledeygook they have sought to twist and select these to their own advantage.
                  Last edited by DodgyAgent; 19 June 2015, 10:13.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Lots of scientists becoming sceptical so the Pope is now taking over the debate.
                    They have aklot in common. Both spout narrow minded, mythical theories that cannot be proved. And rely on faith.

Comment

Working...
                    X