• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stella Artois Cidre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cornish Rattler wins.

Cornish Cyders | Healeys Cyder Farm Online Shop
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Sounds good. One thing I'll miss this year is my annual summer camping trip with friends in England and drinking good cider. Irish cider isn't as good and the local good English stuff doesn't make it over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Sounds good. One thing I'll miss this year is my annual summer camping trip with friends in England and drinking good cider. Irish cider isn't as good and the local good English stuff doesn't make it over here.
        Are you married?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Have. "possess, own, or hold."
          Have | Definition of Have by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Have

1.4 Used to indicate a particular relationship.‘he's got three children’
          ‘do you have a client named Peters?’
          ‘Parents Ray and Betty have nine children, three of whom farm with them.’
          ‘He has two brothers, Joe and Lawrence.’
          ‘John has got friends all over the world.’
          ‘Although Sue thrives on all the noise and hustle and bustle of having such a large family she still enjoys a break.’
          ‘He had no wife, no children, to enrich and complicate the simplicity of his daily life.’
          ‘We returned to find that a cousin of mine has a new son and there is a naming conference in progress.’
          ‘He said that he always envisioned himself having a family, and now it might be too late.’
          ‘My mum and Glenda are about the same age and my mum, who never had a sister, was always close to Glenda.’
          ‘Penny now had playmates near at hand and there was always someone for me to talk to.’
          HTH

Comment

Seriously, if you are pulling up old threads to have a go at me then your losing the argument.

Comment

Seriously, if you are pulling up old threads to have a go at me then your losing the argument.
              1. Explain the logic of your statement.

2. Do you ever pull up old threads to have a go at people?

Pulling up old threads is a reasonable way of pointing out someone's hypocrisy or intellectual dishonesty.

Comment

1. Explain the logic of your statement.

2. Do you ever pull up old threads to have a go at people?

Pulling up old threads is a reasonable way of pointing out someone's hypocrisy or intellectual dishonesty.
                Can you see logic in my statement?

Comment

Can you see logic in my statement?
                  No. It's just something you've put in a post because you've been called out and you're trying to deflect. But feel free to demonstrate the logic if you think you can.

Now:

Do you ever pull up old threads to have a go at people?

Comment

No. It's just something you've put in a post because you've been called out and you're trying to deflect. But feel free to demonstrate the logic if you think you can.

Now:

It's a poor taste joke that I dont have any issue with.

If you think your "calling me out" because you have the humour sophistication of a dead sardine then...

Comment

You are pissed off cos I pulled you up on an old thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X