Lefty louts you just knew it Lefty louts you just knew it
Posts 1 to 9 of 9

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Default Lefty louts you just knew it

Left-wingers can't control themselves as well as conservatives, claims study | Daily Mail Online

No wonder student protests always turn into brawls! Left-wingers can't control themselves as well as conservatives, claims study
    Scientists tested the abilities conservative students and 'liberals'
    They classed conservatives as those who endorse traditional values
    While liberals 'endorse egalitarian ideals and progressive change'
    Conservatives were better at 'regulating attention' and persisting with tasks and the difference was linked to how closely they believed in free will

The reason for the difference, the authors found is those on the right are more likely to believe that they have free will and that individuals have the power to change things.

US scientists tested the abilities of undergraduates who considered themselves politically conservative (David Cameron pictured) and 'liberals'. They found conservatives were better at 'regulating attention' and persisting with tasks and the difference between the groups was linked to how closely they believed in free will
    +3
    US scientists tested the abilities of undergraduates who considered themselves politically conservative (David Cameron pictured) and 'liberals'. They found conservatives were better at 'regulating attention' and persisting with tasks and the difference between the groups was linked to how closely they believed in free will

The leftists by contrast believe that everything is controlled by forces outside of their control - such as by their genes or society, the researchers claim.

In three studies, US scientists tested the abilities of two groups: undergraduates who considered themselves politically conservative and 'liberals'.
    does that mean lefties are more likely to be god botherers as well?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    I don't believe everything I read in the mail but this was classic CUK punch up fodder.

I am however prepared to believe people with better self determination would challenge lefty mantras and wholesale acceptance of all people's foibles based on their skin colour.

They were also asked whether they agreed with statements about typically right-wing and socially conservative politics such as, 'Give law breakers stiffer sentences,' and 'Schools should teach children to obey authority.'
    sorry which countries shot people and supplied the parents with a bill or put them in Gulags?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Banned

SpontaneousOrder 's job has never been outsourced

It's tje same discussion we've been having recently with DA etc. The left are nihilists to varying degrees.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

So DA is better behaved than NF? Yeah right.....

Contractor Among Contractors

unixman 's job has never been outsourced

Conversations like this are obviously silly. Except the one just after the election seeking to explain the Tory win. It said that left wing voters tend to be more extrovert about their political views. And they automatically expect that people they talk to agree with their views and also vote Labour.

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by unixman View Post
    Conversations like this are obviously silly. Except the one just after the election seeking to explain the Tory win. It said that left wing voters tend to be more extrovert about their political views. And they automatically expect that people they talk to agree with their views and also vote Labour.
    As someone else said - left wingers/bleeding heart liberals etc are less rationale because they believe their situation is not caused by their actions.

This gives them a nice excuse to therefore not be help responsible for their actions - it was the state, the genes, the aliens etc

fact is they are looking to be part of system that supports them no matter what the expense.

More fingers than teeth

DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Lefties either dont have jobs or they work in the public sector. This of course means that they have a sense of entitlement and can take time off to demonstrate. Righties tend to have responsibilities that lefties do not have.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Lefties either dont have jobs or they work in the public sector. This of course means that they have a sense of entitlement and can take time off to demonstrate. Righties tend to have responsibilities that lefties do not have.
    Lets restrict it to NF and you. Lefties tend to work hard. Righties tend to sponge off the workers.