He's not happy He's not happy
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: He's not happy

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Default He's not happy

Angry dwarf Ian Salter-Bromley jailed after pretending to be a Dalek in row with police | Daily Mail Online

Im-per-son-ate! Angry dwarf is jailed after sticking a sucker dart on his head and pretending to be a Dalek in row which led to him being Tasered twice by police
    Ian Salter-Bromley filled mouth with dominoes and shouted 'Exterminate!'
    He chanted 'I'm a Dalek! I'm going to kill you!' in manner of Dr Who creature
    Officers Tasered 55-year-old after they 'feared for their welfare', court told
    Incident part of campaign of abuse in which he spread excrement in Hull council offices
    had to stifle a laugh.

He should fit right in here.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

"Officers Tasered 55-year-old after they 'feared for their welfare', court told"

For pretending to be a Dalek? Presumably if he pretended to be Darth Vader he would have been shot.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    "Officers Tasered 55-year-old after they 'feared for their welfare', court told"

For pretending to be a Dalek? Presumably if he pretended to be Darth Vader he would have been shot.
    he was armed and dangerous - those butter knifes could give you a nasty bruise.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

The beerded one

EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

That's one thing that's always puzzled me about dwarfs, how do they get up the stairs ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work