Training a dog to tulip in the same place Training a dog to tulip in the same place
Posts 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    bored now

    eek is always on top

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    24,702

    Default Training a dog to tulip in the same place

    I'm training my dog to tulip on the garden of a neighbour I utterly dislike.... The neighbour continually boosts
    about being in the States but I'm sure I continually see him in the KFC window whenever he is claims to be abroad... I would call him out but I don't want to embarrass him.

    The dog is starting to get the hang of it and manages to wait until we get to the correct garden roughly once a week at the moment, any ideas what I can do to train the mutt to be more consistent...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  2. #2

    More time posting than coding

    TheLordDave is good enough for Jehovah!


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Mine manages to do it but can't work out how to get back out, luckily I have been kicking holes in the fence to let him out but it's only a matter of time till I get caught.

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,973

    Default

    iPad set up in window with a new Motion Detector Camera app & email alert back to my iPhone.

    I'm going to make whoever is doing it, eat their own dogs tulip next time.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  4. #4

    Super poster

    tractor 's job has never been outsourced

    tractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Berks
    Posts
    3,518

    Default ....

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    iPad set up in window with a new Motion Detector Camera app & email alert back to my iPhone.

    I'm going to make whoever is doing it, eat their own dogs tulip next time.
    Good luck with catching the mutt and getting that up it's backside the right way round!! Oh and you'd best get a wi fi cam or you'll run out of cable when it runs off.

    Ewww!

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tractor View Post
    Good luck with catching the mutt and getting that up it's backside the right way round!! Oh and you'd best get a wi fi cam or you'll run out of cable when it runs off.

    Ewww!
    Day 1 - No stool news yet
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  6. #6

    Godlike

    barrydidit is a fount of knowledge

    barrydidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at the end of my tether
    Posts
    7,672

    Default

    First the was Springwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
    Then there was Autumnwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
    Now there is Sh1twatch, and I am watching.

  7. #7

    Banned

    FatLazyContractor is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In NLyUK's knickers
    Posts
    7,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barrydidit View Post
    First the was Springwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
    Then there was Autumnwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
    Now there is Sh1twatch, and I am watching.

  8. #8

    Banned

    FatLazyContractor is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In NLyUK's knickers
    Posts
    7,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Day 1 - No stool news yet
    Are you sure it wasn't/isn't a fox? Given your experience in things tulipty, I'd reckon it's just a sniff away....

    HTH

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't/isn't a fox? Given your experience in things tulipty, I'd reckon it's just a sniff away....

    HTH
    No. I can tell the difference between dog tulip and fox tulip. Anyway, they've been huge and the last one was topped off with a piece of toilet tissue, so I reckon I'm looking at an out of work, old Labrador Retriever.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •