• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outrageous!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrageous!

Got an email from investment company about latest regulatory changes by the FCA and took a look at revised conditions where it says:

changing the way that it will treat payments which result in you being entitled to a fraction of a
    penny. Where this is the case such fractions will be amalgamated and paid to a registered charity of our choice
    How dare they rob me of fractions of a penny without my consent? I trust fellow meanies will join me in my petition against this daylight robbery.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Got an email from investment company about latest regulatory changes by the FCA and took a look at revised conditions where it says:

How dare they rob me of fractions of a penny without my consent? I trust fellow meanies will join me in my petition against this daylight robbery.
      There is 1 investment firm where that has always been the case. Fractions of a penny are rolled up and given to the founder...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I feel the inclination to watch Office Space this evening.

mmm'kay

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

mmm'kay
          That'd be great.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Beer tokens running low?

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

mmm'kay
              Never has such a low budget film been so memorable!

Comment

Isnt that how Richard Pryor bought his Ferrari in Superman 3

Comment

Working...
                X