• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Steed bites the dust.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Steed bites the dust.

Will anyone Avenge him?

Avengers star Patrick Macnee dies - BBC News

For dear old Freako, this relates to the recently demised star of the television programme "The Avengers", not to be confused with the more recent dire filmic extravaganza of the same name.

I thought the version with the Vintage Bentley was rather better.

It went downhill after Mrs Peel left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvjjm8hMdKI

Operation Yewtree here we come. 'Sexy Little Schoolgirls'
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

93 years of pure class.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Will anyone Avenge him?

Avengers star Patrick Macnee dies - BBC News

For dear old Freako, this relates to the recently demised star of the television programme "The Avengers", not to be confused with the more recent dire filmic extravaganza of the same name.

I thought the version with the Vintage Bentley was rather better.

It went downhill after Mrs Peel left.
        Mrs Peel......

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          not to be confused with the more recent dire filmic extravaganza of the same name.
          Oi, watch it Scaly!

Comment

I saw him the other day in the WWII film, 'battle of the river plate'. he were good, even in his youth
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              I saw him the other day in the WWII film, 'battle of the river plate'. he were good, even in his youth
              He gets a superior mention in Fun Luvin Criminals as well.

Comment

The German title for the series always gets me, Schirm, Scharm, Melone (Unmbrella, Charm, Melons)
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X