• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

It's Friday so before MS complains about the lack of a weekend thread, here it is...

So what is everyone doing....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It's Friday so before MS complains about the lack of a weekend thread, here it is...

So what is everyone doing....
    To Wales with twins tonight. Penhryn castle tomorrow. Bodnant Garden Sunday. And hoping my mother doesn't die before we all go to see her next Saturday!

You?

Comment

Kind of you to ask sir.

Gardening all weekend.

one day at a time

Comment

Corfu - meeting with the migrants, waiting for GREXIT.
        Got some cash for it, half of it in Euro half in Deutsche Marks

Comment

TFA - Happy Friday

Friday - gym done (tick) invoice, binge eat chicken
          Saturday - run, return clothes that dont fit, rowing machine, sauna, steak
          Sunday - run, try and find clothes that do fit, rowing machine, sauna, steak

Comment

TFA!

Fri: Quiet one tonight as I've been away all week.
            Sat: Heading to my brother's place for a post wedding do. They got married in Antigua a few weeks back.
            Sun: Power hose the patio episode 2. Maybe a bbq.

You?

Comment

Mine are, Screwfix > DIY > Screwfix > Garden > Local tip around 4 or 5 times > B&Q and has been like this for last month.

Got a BBQ at Sunday at at one of the neighbours they have invited most of the street to say 'thanks' after they spent a year doing there place up, was interested to see there plans online so checked the council planning it out, seems they managed to p*ss of x 6 neighbours as I could see all there complaint letters on the council site so should be an interesting BBQ
              Last edited by ELBBUBKUNPS; 26 June 2015, 09:26.
              I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Pub tonight!

Hungover parkrun tomorrow, then sorting out ms#4's uni crap that is currently occupying the hall. Shopping for ms#5's school footie trip, and maybe a pootle on the velocipede.

You?

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Friday - do a couple of circuits around the car park in full armour to get used to it. Go to chiropractor tonight.

Sat - take kids to gymnastics and wife to stunt man training. Family lunch in town and then chill out with Mrs MUN in the evening. Maybe do some more work on the compiler or emulator.

Sun - take kids and wife to church. Fight training in the evening! Maybe finish off and submit heraldry (again) and/or restrap shield.

You?
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
                    Mine are, Screwfix > DIY > Screwfix > Garden > Local tip around 4 or 5 times > B&Q and has been like this for last month.
                    month sonny? you don't know you have been Born! 6 blasted months I'm knackered.

Screwfix & toolstation deliver you know and are open until 8pm. try not to waste good weekend time on them.

TFA

tonight - may be found drinking wine & beer.
                    Tomorrow - Manshack & Garden
                    Sunday - Manshack
                    Last edited by vetran; 26 June 2015, 10:34.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X