One for the ladies again 2 One for the ladies again 2
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Default One for the ladies again 2

Don't Mancriminate - Maggcom Online Magazine

Manism. This is to remind us of the forgotten gender, who, regardless of the situation, are expected to be such gentlemen. When women talk about being put on the same pedestal as men, simultaneously there is an unsaid expectation of chivalry out of them. It is time we realize that they deserve a break from being all heroic and they too suffer a different level of harassment- out of innocence or otherwise. Gender inequality bugs them as much as it bugs women. So, here’s to all the men, who have been the victims of a society that tends to forget the struggles of males.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    So, here’s to all the men, who have been the victims of a society that tends to forget the struggles of males.
    Absolutely. I get fed up shouting at MrsBP to get me a beer now - its always way too slow. All these excuses about housework and child caring - load of nonsense.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Always forgetting the sandwich too