• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CNN spots ISIS flag at London Pride

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN spots ISIS flag at London Pride

"...it's clearly not Arabic, in fact it looks like it's gobbledygook..."

Not - they're dildos and butt plugs, you buffoon.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

I can see a vibrating cock ring.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I can see a vibrating cock ring.
      You mean Lucy Pawle vibrates? She must be popular.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

make love not war!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Looking at those symbols thinking Got , Got , Need , Got ,

Comment

The thing I do not understand about 'Pride' marches is why they are all about sex with liberal sprinklings of BDSM in there.

I though gay pride was about being proud of being gay - not being proud of wearing a gimp mask and getting reamed with a black 12 inch fist shaped dildo?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              The thing I do not understand about 'Pride' marches is why they are all about sex with liberal sprinklings of BDSM in there.
              They aren't all about sex with liberal sprinklings of BDSM in there - maybe that's where you're going wrong.

HTH
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I apologise for offending you.

many of the gay pride marches I have seen seem to not concentrate on being gay but concentrate on the sex between gay people.

Here ya this linky explains it better.

Comment

The onion?

Have you been to a gay pride event? (I haven't - just curious to know whether you're basing your views on first hand experience.) I have several friends who go regularly - from the photos they aren't using sexually explicit imagery of any sort - just rainbow flags and fun.

Comment

I apologise for offending you.

many of the gay pride marches I have seen seem to not concentrate on being gay but concentrate on the sex between gay people.

I'm not offended by your ignorance - it just doesn't tally with my experience of Pride. Yes, there are people talking about sex (and even some people doing it too!) and including that in the parade. However, that's certainly not what Pride is all about, and Pride certainly isn't about liberal sprinklings of BDSM.

Maybe pop along to Manchester Pride at the end of August - see you there?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X