• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mmm, the latest fast food fad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm, the latest fast food fad

Didn't realise it was a drug as well: Pasty Filled With Poo Gets Man Evicted From Social Housing

"We received reports that he was acting inappropriately and he was breaching his tenancy with us and making other housemates feel uncomfortable. We have a zero tolerance policy on drugs, we had reports and we took action.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Moose Turd Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zb1qsVqjwg

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Best online comment

"I'm sure Heston Poomentil is keeping his eye on proceedings"
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Since my return from Russia I've just been eating Pelmeni (Sort of Russian Ravioli but not tomato-ey) - I love it...

I get it from the Russian Shop in Leeds, 4kg bag today, Sibirskiy Pelmeni, (i.e. Pork and Beef) but I prefer 'pelmeni s krolikom' (with rabbit) or 's kuritsei', (with Chicken), hmmmmmmmmm....

This is a lesson in the use of the instrumental case and yes I've had a pint.

Time for bed...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Obviously a fan of this bestseller....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Since my return from Russia I've just been eating Pelmeni (Sort of Russian Ravioli but not tomato-ey) - I love it...

I get it from the Russian Shop in Leeds, 4kg bag today, Sibirskiy Pelmeni, (i.e. Pork and Beef) but I prefer 'pelmeni s krolikom' (with rabbit) or 's kuritsei', (with Chicken), hmmmmmmmmm....

This is a lesson in the use of the instrumental case and yes I've had a pint.

Time for bed...
            Mmm, Pelmeni. I like go to a Russian food place/drinking establishment in Köln called Roter Platz and feed on Pelmeni of different types washed down with Baltika no.3 and 7 and then hit their extensive vodka selection. There are quite a few Russian shops around here so I can get nice fresh Pelmeni, excellent stuff
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X