• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You want fries with that degree?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you find Kent out of curiosity? I've been looking into CS conversion courses and its one looks rather good in terms of the areas it covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
      How did you find Kent out of curiosity? I've been looking into CS conversion courses and its one looks rather good in terms of the areas it covers.
      Well my Dad knew the way.

20 years ago but I think the computing and electronics side was better than most and they were teaching us stuff like Transputers which were cutting edge at the time. Maybe not so great a location for an 18 year olds social life compared to some, but you probably don't care about that so much.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
      X