• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Is it, hyperthetically speaking, bannable to post a thread, saying for example, that dhimmiPrawn is the thickest, most irritating airhead, ass, berk blockhead, booby, charlie chump, coot, cretin, dickhead dickwit dimwit dipstick divvy dork dunderhead, dweeb fool, ****wit geek gobtulipe gonzo halfwit, imbecile, jerk lamebrain mooncalf, moron, nerd nincompoop, nitwit numbskull or numskull, numpty oaf, pillock plank plonker prat prick schmuck simpleton, twit wally I have ever had the misfortune to encounter?

How any poor fooker has to work/live/breath the same air as him, I pity them.

Just asking like.
    I think this is okay, just don't get on to the religion stuff then you'll be really ****ed.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
      I think this is okay, just don't get on to the religion stuff then you'll be really ****ed.
      True, if you make him think too much he puts you (or at least claims to put you I have no way of verifying) on his ignore list!!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

hypothetical, hypothetically

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          True, if you make him think too much he puts you (or at least claims to put you I have no way of verifying) on his ignore list!!
          Note to self, must try harder.....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Don't agree with him on the thread that's annoyed you (Tax isn't theft ??????????????????????????????????????) but d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000gh is way down my CUK idiot list.
            Agree - he's probably about the median.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              hypothetical, hypothetically
              Inconceivable!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Is it, hyperthetically speaking, bannable to post a thread, saying for example, that dhimmiPrawn is the thickest, most boring, most irritating airhead, ass, berk blockhead, booby, charlie chump, coot, cretin, dickhead dickwit dimwit dipstick divvy dork dunderhead, dweeb fool, ****wit geek gobtulipe gonzo halfwit, imbecile, jerk lamebrain mooncalf, moron, nerd nincompoop, nitwit numbskull or numskull, numpty oaf, pillock plank plonker prat prick schmuck simpleton, twit wally, I have ever had the misfortune to encounter?

How any poor fooker has to work/live/breath the same air as him, I pity them.

Just asking like.
                No. It's not hypertheically, hyperpathetically or even hypothetically bannable. It's actual.

Btw - fixed it for you.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  No. It's not hypertheically, hyperpathetically or even hypothetically bannable. It's actual.

Btw - fixed it for you.

Comment

The psalmtroopers sticking together?
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                      The psalmtroopers sticking together?
                      I find your humourless accusation of favouritism rather offensive. But then that's you all over, isn't it.

Flippin' newbies. Fancy not know that it's a long standing tradition that if you start a thread in General simply to insult another member, you get a ban. The text is also changed to refer to yourself. Feel free to try it.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X