• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread.

Well?

Pretty well, thanks...

- dentist this morning having broken a tooth last Sunday eating, of all things, an ice cream. Back next week for root canal and crown. Now to drive to Essen to see Dead Elvis and his One Man Grave
    - back early'ish tomorrow as Frau D. has to go to work and I have to go and sit in the Biergarten
    - do some work for my other job on Sunday

Have an enjoyably warm weekend everyone...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I seem to have a pretty heavy cold so no physical jerks this weekend.

My desk is currently arranged to give Cricket on laptop, tennis on desktop screen 2 and plan A work on screen 1. It might be like that for the weekend.

Comment

TFA
        Saturday: Load up with wine and other assorted goodies, then catch the ferry from Cherbourg.
        Sunday: get ready for Monday at ClientCo

Comment

Working...
        X