• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Riddance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lifelongontractor View Post
    If there is a God, her suffering is only just starting ..
    If there was a god her son wouldn't have suffered
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Well the modern justice system has moved on from "eye for an eye" and I don't know how you can compare X years in prison with Y years of being tortured to death anyway.
      Was going more for the she took the cowards way out, rather than "an eye for an eye" (which as we know leaves everyone blind)

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Was going more for the she took the cowards way out
        You think hanging around in prison would have showed more moral fibre? It's hardly like anyone is going to feel that by serving 30 years she has atoned for her actions.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You think hanging around in prison would have showed more moral fibre? It's hardly like anyone is going to feel that by serving 30 years she has atoned for her actions.
          She didn't face the consequence of her crimes, that is a coward. As for moral fibre, that ship sailed a long time ago!

Comment

Once again social services cover themselves in glory.

Comment

The day before his birthday? I wonder if she felt sorrow/regret for the crime.

Comment

She didn't face the consequence of her crimes, that is a coward. As for moral fibre, that ship sailed a long time ago!
                You think being labelled as a coward really means much in comparison to torturing her own child to death? Or that her suffering in any way atones for what she'd done?

It's a horrible mess with no glimmers of anything good however things had gone IMO.

Comment

You think being labelled as a coward really means much in comparison to torturing her own child to death? Or that her suffering in any way atones for what she'd done?

It's a horrible mess with no glimmers of anything good however things had gone IMO.
                  There's no "suffering" in a modern prison, no way for any type of atonement to be brought about. The only positives to the whole disaster are that she's been removed from the gene pool and that the country no longer has to pay to keep her alive.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    There's no "suffering" in a modern prison
                    So you wouldn't mind going to live in one?

Suffering is just as much emotional and psychological as it is physical, and that's even before you factor in how keen criminals are on child-abusers.

Comment

If there was a god her son wouldn't have suffered
                      he moves in Mysterious ways apparently.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X