• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ludicrous speed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ludicrous speed

"Tesla’s Model S P85D is well known for its wonderfully named “Insane” mode, which tunes the car to go from 0 to 60 in 3.1 seconds.

Not insane enough for you? Now the Model S is getting a “Ludicrous” mode. Seriously.

The aptly named ludicrous mode will do 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. According to Tesla CEO Elon Musk, that acceleration pins you to the seat at a 1.1 Gs. “It’s faster than falling”, he adds. “It’s like having your own private roller coaster”"

Tesla’s Model S Gets “Ludicrous” Mode, Will Do 0-60 In 2.8 Seconds | TechCrunch

Comment

How about a Tesla motorbike?

Take a Look at This Fantastic Tesla Model M Motorcycle Concept

Comment

I have something which was officially called the 'Smoky Burnout' function but now seems to have been replaced by 'Launch Control.' A bit complicated to use and can't get get below 3.9 seconds
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          A bit complicated to use and can't get get below 3.9 seconds
          Peasant!

Comment

What was Wenger doing bringing Walcott on that early?

Comment

Was looking to get one of these. Anyway, check out the reaction

NSFW (or headphones on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpaLgF1uLB8
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Super acceleration, but not eco friendly. Give me V8/10/12 any day. Batteries not renewable. Have a look at the financing costs on the bleeding thing, too. Must say that it is superb engineering and Maserati styling.
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Was looking to get one of these. Anyway, check out the reaction

NSFW (or headphones on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpaLgF1uLB8
                  You'd think he'd actually advise they sit back rather than just give them whiplash....
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    You'd think he'd actually advise they sit back rather than just give them whiplash....
                    They've all signed a release form...

Comment

Working...
                    X