• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call me Dave making it up as he goes along.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me Dave making it up as he goes along.

Stone me, I'd never have guessed.

After all his last brilliant idea of getting rid of Gadaffi was such an overwhelming success.

Doomed etc.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    After all his last brilliant idea of getting rid of Gadaffi was such an overwhelming success.
    That worked out very nicely actually, should have happened a few decades earlier, but better late than never.

Oh, and it wasn't Dave's idea. You just need to look at caliber of Dave's ideas to know that, for example - Big Society

Comment

Big society was great idea. Pity there were never any actual policies.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Big society was great idea. Pity there were never any actual policies.
        The actual police was to take money away from councils, and give them instead ...

THE BIG SOCIETY

Thanks Dave.

Comment

Stop moaning, they had a majority and are our legitimate masters.

Perhaps it really is time for PR. Even though they may well have had that majority anyway. Remains to be seen though because it is very likely the voting pattern would have been very different if it were in place.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Stone me, I'd never have guessed.

Doomed etc.
            Fighting ISIS I can understand. Getting rid of Gadaffi and Saddam and helping get rid of Muberak I cannot.

Nor Assad should that brilliant idea come about.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Fighting ISIS I can understand. Getting rid of Gadaffi and Saddam and helping get rid of Muberak I cannot.

Nor Assad should that brilliant idea come about.
              What's your view on imminent removal of Mr Putin?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                What's your view on imminent removal of Mr Putin Cameron?
                I think that I would donate.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    That worked out very nicely actually, should have happened a few decades earlier, but better late than never.

Oh, and it wasn't Dave's idea. You just need to look at caliber of Dave's ideas to know that, for example - Big Society
                    You are as wet as a lactating tit.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X