• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Future Of Contracting :confused:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    Yep. This is exactly what has happened at the AA.

I used to get repeat business through them.

Not any more - out of the blue they parachuted in some Indian guy into the programme management team who proceeded to undermine everyone & a lot of the female middle management resigned as he was such a misogynist.

Next thing he's put in charge & he calls all the shots on recruitment. And you can guess where all his bods come from
    If I said to look at the ownership of the recruitment agency and kickbacks would that help....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
      Yep. This is exactly what has happened at the AA.

I used to get repeat business through them.

Not any more - out of the blue they parachuted in some Indian guy into the programme management team who proceeded to undermine everyone & a lot of the female middle management resigned as he was such a misogynist.

Next thing he's put in charge & he calls all the shots on recruitment. And you can guess where all his bods come from
      See post above

Comment

Working...
      X