• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flight Sims.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight Sims.....

Just got X-Plane 10, grabbed my son's joystick (not illegal if you're his Dad and he keeps schtum) and first go, took-of in, circled-aound in, and landed perfectly in a Cessna.

I thought, piece of piss this pilot nonsense.

Then I tried a Boeing 747 in Extreme Landings and totally mashed it, killed everybody on board, all my fault! Think I over stretched myself but I got mixed up between 'up' and 'down'.

I'm hooked though!

Try Trains Sim instead, safer for passengers...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Try Trains Sim instead, safer for passengers...
      Dun work on Mac.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Dun work on Mac.....
        Every thought of getting a real personal computer?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Every thought of getting a real personal computer?
          You mean one of these?

Comment

You mean one of these?

Tht's ancient history now.

This is current -

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDV645JtEc
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Comment

Boring old civvie planes. Pro's play War Thunder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWqTXoNjtQ

War Thunder is a cross-platform MMO combat game for PC, PS4, Mac and Linux, dedicated to World War II military aviation, armoured vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in many of the major combat battles fought during World War 2 and the Korean War, fighting with real players from all around the world.

War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized military aviation and land battle experience, giving players access to hundreds of models of aircraft with detailed cockpits, ground vehicles with awesome firepower, flying and driving skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II warrior in the air and on land as you plunge into battle.

Comment

Then I tried a Boeing 747 in Extreme Landings and totally mashed it, killed everybody on board, all my fault!
                    Stick to simulators. Much less mess....

Comment

Working...
                    X