• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

deputy speaker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deputy speaker

Baron John Sewel: Peer resigns after allegedly snorting cocaine with prostitutes - Mirror Online
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

"The footage showed him snorting powder from a woman's breasts with a £5 note."

Oh FFS, Lord and using a fiver???

Comment

One would have thought that Barons would only use £50 notes.

Sad day for Empire...

"It's claimed he stripped naked during the party last month for a romp with £200-a-night prostitutes."

Comment

He apparently paid one for the night with a cheque for £200, dated July 22.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          One would have thought that Barons would only use £50 notes.

Sad day for Empire...

"It's claimed he stripped naked during the party last month for a romp with £200-a-night prostitutes."

No point in keeping your clothes on though.

Considering it is the oldest profession we seem to be rather backwards about it.

:-)

Comment

He's only resigned his position as deputy speaker and his committee positions. He'll still sit in the Lords and cost £300 a day for doing f**k all. A bit like a bob Project manager.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              He's only resigned his position as deputy speaker and his committee positions. He'll still sit in the Lords and cost £300 a day for doing f**k all. A bit like a bob Project manager.
              His feelings are hurt though, those ladies betrayed his confidence

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                His feelings are hurt though, those ladies betrayed his confidence
                And in a 'fair society' that is punishment enough
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Why is it anyone's business but his where he sticks his Dick or what he puts up his nose as long as we.ain't paying?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Why is it anyone's business but his where he sticks his Dick or what he puts up his nose as long as we.ain't paying?
                    Class A drugs, poor judgement, only using £5 note, putting House of Lords into disrepute by allowing himself to be caught...

Comment

Working...
                    X