• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Ssssh - comrade corbyn might be reading
    Taxing exotic cars would not raise enough revenue Comrade, how about a talking about stuff tax?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Taxing exotic cars would not raise enough revenue Comrade, how about a talking about stuff tax?
      Good thinking comrade. All that hot air must be drowning polar bears. Thinking might be doing the same actually - i'll have your tax code adjusted accordingly

Comment

Anyway, the Osborne effect means we have to set our sights a little lower if we want stylish open air motoring.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Anyway, the Osborne effect means we have to set our sights a little lower if we want stylish open air motoring.

Is that your missus getting in?
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Ssssh - comrade corbyn might be reading
            There is already one - £2k first reg fee for cars with high CO2 (ie - powerful engines), plus VAT - around £40k+. Then lots of VAT on expensive repairs, duty on fuel etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              Is that your missus getting in?
              Ouch, that's below the belt...

... he is divorced and emotionally scarred for the rest of his short crustacean life to never marry again...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Ouch, that's below the belt...

... he is divorced and emotionally scarred for the rest of his short crustacean life to never marry again...
                I didn't know that - no offence DP.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  I didn't know that - no offence DP.
                  His ex took his money, house, car, his dignity and his balls, but he never lost his sense of humour that continues to amuse his CUK comrades

Allegedly...

Comment

I had a close look at the whole Ferrari range in Meridien Modena Hampshire a couple of months ago. All carbon fibre and rough edges that look like they would snap off if you brushed past them.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      I had a close look at the whole Ferrari range in Meridien Modena Hampshire a couple of months ago. All carbon fibre and rough edges that look like they would snap off if you brushed past them.
                      I went to check the range myself and all I've seen something else...

Comment

Working...
                      X