• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I had a close look at the whole Ferrari range in Meridien Modena Hampshire a couple of months ago. All carbon fibre and rough edges that look like they would snap off if you brushed past them.
    A load of my car is carbon fibre including the propshaft and much of the rest is aluminium in order to save weight which in turn, saves petrol. Does this mean that I, along with Ferrari drivers, are actually ecologically conscious
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      A load of my car is carbon fibre including the propshaft and much of the rest is aluminium in order to save weight which in turn, saves petrol. Does this mean that I, along with Ferrari drivers, are actually ecologically conscious
      I think he is more concerned about cost of fixing those expensive items on uber expensive car.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I think he is more concerned about cost of fixing those expensive items on uber expensive car.
        Me too, the battery alone is around €800
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Me too, the battery alone is around €800
          Tesla or Prius?

135 bucks for mine...

Comment

Lithium-Ion apparently, another eco boost

Comment

Lithium-Ion apparently, another eco boost
              They took you for a ride...

Comment

Just the fragility of the whole thing. Touch it and it breaks. The interior was way too fiddly as well.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Just the fragility of the whole thing. Touch it and it breaks. The interior was way too fiddly as well.
                  It's Italian car...

10:35

Comment

They took you for a ride...
                    I'd take you for a ride but you'd need a change of underwear

Comment

I'd take you for a ride but you'd need a change of underwear
                      After my car's last Service B I can't afford any underwear...

Comment

Working...
                      X