• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Absolutely love the 458, when that lottery win comes up, will be picking one of those up first!
    Lots of 'em for sale now and the number will only increase...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Had one once, engine replaced after 35,000km and was constantly in the garage
      I killed my PUG by keeping it in the garage without driving for 9 months

Oh well, gave it away to local garage which used to service it - they fixed it, so PUG lives even with my Phones 4U number plate!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I killed my PUG by keeping it in the garage without driving for 9 months

Oh well, gave it away to local garage which used to service it - they fixed it, so PUG lives even with my Phones 4U number plate!
        How much do you want for the chopper?

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Absolutely love the 458, when that lottery win comes up, will be picking one of those up first!

In a bizarre case out of Europe, a 20-year-old Swiss man reportedly set fire to a Ferrari 458 Italia given to him by his father in a half-baked scheme to use the insurance money to upgrade to a new model.
          Spoiled Son Sets Fire To Gifted Ferrari In Order To Upgrade To New Model

Comment

Prices for bog standard 488 are finally dropping, but cabrios are still very high

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Prices for bog standard 488 are finally dropping, but cabrios are still very high
              You're too ugly for a cabrio.

No offence.

Comment

No offence.
                That would depend on the car, shirley....?

Comment

No offence.
                  You'll find that even the ugliest men become attractive in a 488 cabrio.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Do they accept bitcoin?
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      That would depend on the car, shirley....?

Gotta bless Mrs BP. When she say she's taking half of everything, she really means it.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X