• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London drinks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Anyone up for another? Tuesdays good for people?

15th maybe?
    I know a few people think I am a sockie, but I am usually in the Westminster office on Tuesday's so maybe up for this.

Where do you guys normally meet?

And do you accept strangers?

Comment

Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
      I know a few people think I am a sockie, but I am usually in the Westminster office on Tuesday's so maybe up for this.

Where do you guys normally meet?

And do you accept strangers?
      It'll be the Counting House (Cornhill) - just waiting for them to confirm booking, and I'll create a thread. Stranger the better - especially if NickFitz is coming!

Comment

There are loads of refugees dying and struggling for a piece of bread. And you lot are celebrating?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          There are loads of refugees dying and struggling for a piece of bread. And you lot are celebrating?
          They are drowning their sorrows on the state of the world...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X